To obtain deposit compensation, the client must present a document entitling the client to collect the deposit at a branch of the payout bank:

  • Natural person = citizen – valid proof of identity (an ID card or passport).
  • Natural person = entrepreneur (self-employed person) – a valid identity document (an ID card or passport) and an extract from the Trade Register.
  • Legal person (company, civic association, etc.) – othe original, an officially certified copy, or an electronically signed valid extract from the Commercial Register or from another public register not older than 1 month, and proof of identity for the individual acting on behalf of the legal person (a valid ID card or passport). Payouts to legal persons will be made in non-cash form only.

  • In the case of an heir or legal successor from another title, a document (the original or an officially certified copy) proving acquisition of the claim in question will be required.

You can view the complete list of documents here (in CZ only), or you can download it in docx format.

Forms for download

The forms below can be downloaded in two formats.

You can fill in the file in docx format on your computer, print it out and sign it by hand.

The file in html format is intended for viewing only; alternatively, you can print it out and fill it in by hand. The files in html format are available in Czech language only.

Name of form Purpose of form Form for download as a docx file Form for download as an html file
Power of attorney If the depositor cannot collect his/her deposit compensation in person, he/she may authorize another person to collect it on his/her behalf based on an officially certified power of attorney. The power of attorney form will also be available at branches of the payout bank. Power of attorney (docx) Power of attorney (html)
Application for increased compensation To claim a payout of increased compensation for deposits, it is necessary to complete this form and send it to the address of the Guarantee System (Contacts). More detailed information on the payout of increased compensation can be found here: Increased compensation. The applicant will be informed in writing about whether his/her application has been approved or not. Application for increased compensation (docx) Application for increased compensation(html)
Complaint form If a client believes he/she has not been awarded the right amount of compensation, he/she may use the complaint procedure. You can use this complaint form which, once completed, you can send to the postal or e-mail address of the Guarantee System (Contacts) Complaint form (docx) Complaint form (html)